Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pretty Baby!

I am always amazed when Emmeline repeats something that we say or mimics one of our actions for the first time.   Yesterday she got into my handbag and pulled out some lip gloss.  She raised it up to her mouth and I though she was just going to chew on it.  Before I could snatch it away from her, she held it up to her lips and pretended she was putting some on.  Either I put lip gloss on entirely too often or Emmeline has an amazing memory.  It is probably a little bit of both :)

One other cute thing she has been doing lately is pulling out the old discarded mardi gras beads from the cat toy box and wearing them around her neck.  She walks around the house saying, "prip! prip!", which is her attempt at saying "pretty!".

No comments: