Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Carving in Trinity Vicinity

Today we went to a neighborhood pumpkin carving and crock-pot chili fete.  It has been nice to meet more people in our neighborhood and be a part of the community here a bit more.  I even went to my first neighborhood association meeting last week!  (Boy was that WAY more heated than I ever thought it could be!).  We had a great time carving pumpkins and eating good food.  You can see that Emmeline enjoyed the food a bit more than the carving: 

Carving pumpkins in beautiful Trinity Vicinity

Emme tried to help and pay attention...

...but the treats were much more intriguing!

What?!  I've only had three pieces of corn bread...

Her first lollipop.  These little sugary
delights are all that she can talk about now.

Hmmmm; I wonder...

...I guess I'll just try it.

Oh!  That's delicious!

No comments: