Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 11, 2009

Emmeline Louise and Santa Clause

Last Wednesday Emmeline and I met friends at the Christiana Mall. I suggested that we go see Santa, and considering her response last year, I figured that she would be less than excited to sit on Santa's lap. I was, however, greatly mistaken. She decided that she wanted to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what she would like for Christmas. What a complete and total surprise. Paul was not with us and I must say that I wouldn't have endeavored this without him; I thought she would have retreated from Santa's workshop immediately. Instead, she was content to stand in a very long line so that she could see Santa and tell him what she wanted for Christmas. She told him, "A toy, present and books." Ok, Emmleine Louise. Not a problem:



No comments: