Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wooly Baby

My friend, Josie, just started her own company, Wooly Baby (www.wooly-baby.com). She makes baby, toddler, and children's slippers from recycled wool and leather. Her slippers are gorgeous, unique and are of impeccable quality. Emmeline now has two pairs and I couldn't be happier with them. In December Josie was kind enough to grant my special request and made one pair out of a sweater that Paul and I bought when we were in Ireland before we were married. Since I never wear the sweater anymore, I am glad that we were still able to find a use for the well-made Aran Island cable-knit pattern. If you are looking for a unique gift for someone or for something to keep your little one's tootsies warm this season, please visit Josie's website. In buying her product, not only will you be supporting a small business, but you will also be recycling!


1 comment:

Justin and Dillon Naylor said...

Hey Allison, thanks so much for posting the Wooly Baby info! I sent my mommy friends the website address and have already gotten some people interested! What a great idea for shoes. Also, your pictures of Emmeline are just beautiful!! It is wonderful to keep up with her via the blog. Both Justin and I loved seeing the ones from Longwood, as it is one of our favorite places. Will send pictures of Peter when I get my camera fixed.