Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 11, 2008

Feeling Dandy

It was a beautiful day in Delaware yesterday. Spring, I think, has officially arrived. It was a high of 71 and sunny. Emmeline and I walked to the Birth Center and back for our once-a-week mom's group. It was a wonderful walk. The spring blooms are in their prime; they smell and look beautiful. When we finally got home for the evening (after an emergency trip to Babies R Us for some Seventh Generation Diapers) I noticed the very first dandelion of the season in our yard. I love these little yellow flowers. My sisters and I loved to pick these as little girls and bring them into our mom. She used to cheerfully thank us and display the weeds in her kitchen window until they turned brown and shriveled. When I saw the flower, I could not resist introducing Emmeline to our yard:


What is this?


Look what I have!


Maybe I could eat it?


Or just rip it up in tiny pieces


Cutest baby on the block!


What a ham!

No comments: