Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Cyber-Shot Shenanigans


Yay!  Thanks goodness we have a camera in our house again!  It is horrible to feel like you are missing out on capturing precious and important moments.  But on the other hand, it was kind of nice to not worry about taking pictures all the time.  Well, in any case, I am back in photographer-mommy mode.  I hope you enjoy our latest:

Trying out the new camera: Emmeline
looks as if she forgot what to do!
 
Our neighbor just adopted two new kittens.
Boy are they fun!

Our friend Micah had a going-away pool
party in his dad's back yard yesterday.
Micah is moving down to Bethany Beach
and, incidentally, just gave me my first
surfing lesson a few weeks ago near his new
bachelor pad!

Emmeline, me and Estella enjoying the last
vestiges of summer...


Yes, I know I post a lot of pictures of Emmeline
in the swings, but she loves them.  This evening,
at our new favorite park near Emmy Lou's school,
I was trying out our new camera's "sports mode"
and "Super steady shot".  In this picture you can
see Emmeline doing the sign for "again."  Paul
was serenading her as she swung.


And in other news, we have started interviewing people for Emmeline's part-time nanny.  We actually found one very nice young lady who was an English major at UD.  Unfortunately her schedule ended up not working out so we will start interviewing more people soon.  Emmeline and I are both sick again, probably as a result of all the new germs she in coming in contact with at school.  Just one more thing to complain about at her new school...

No comments: