Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Celebrating mama's birthday

I turned 28 on Saturday and I had a lovely birthday.  Paul and Emmeline treated me like a queen as they had a whole weekend of activities planned.  I actually began celebrating my birthday on Friday with a group of my girlfriends.  We went to the new Sex and the City movie and imbibed in cosmopolitans, cheese and fried foods.  Paul happily watched Emmeline while I enjoyed a night out.  On Saturday the weather was nasty for part of the day so we went out to lunch and took a late walk when the weather cleared.  On Sunday Paul and Emmeline took me on a picnic and long walk in Bellevue Park.  The weather was lovely and Emmeline was an absolute doll.  She must have known it was her mama's birthday!  Thanks to all of my family and friends, I had a wonderful birthday and I am grateful for all of you who made it so special.  

Emmeline spots the geese and their goslings
near the pond in Bellevue


Look at the ducks, mom and dad!



Emmeline's first swimsuit; she was
invited to swim on Sunday with her good
friend, Estella


Chunky legs, courtesy of her mother



Emmeline's first orange



Yum!

No comments: